In correlation to Alexa's poetry script, I prepared a storyboard for the film. I will get a location release from Walden this afternoon to get permission to film on the streets of their neighborhood. I will also get talent release forms for our cast this afternoon and update the blog as soon as I get those back from the actor and actress. I have not struggled with the pre-production whatsoever (just turning things in late because I have other stuff to do as well). I feel confident in my storyboard; my next plan of action is dividing the shots into days so that each day we know what we want to film, and to also categorize each shot so we can do a lot of the same shots at the same time. I am personally thinking of having Alexa be the director since I have poor management skills, and I am more inclined to be the sound director for this film. I can create a score for the background music; the audio device we will use for the most part is the lavalier microphone because of the girl actress. I think it'd be best if we do most of the script as a voiceover because of the fact that we have chosen an avant-garde style film. We will be outside, so the weather from now on should be a little dull and cloudy; we will try to avoid shooting in the rain or in too much so the background doesn't differ throughout the film. The next plan of action is coordinating days with Alexa to film.
In correlation to Alexa's poetry script, I prepared a storyboard for the film. I will get a location release from Walden this afternoon to get permission to film on the streets of their neighborhood. I will also get talent release forms for our cast this afternoon and update the blog as soon as I get those back from the actor and actress. I have not struggled with the pre-production whatsoever (just turning things in late because I have other stuff to do as well). I feel confident in my storyboard; my next plan of action is dividing the shots into days so that each day we know what we want to film, and to also categorize each shot so we can do a lot of the same shots at the same time. I am personally thinking of having Alexa be the director since I have poor management skills, and I am more inclined to be the sound director for this film. I can create a score for the background music; the audio device we will use for the most part is the lavalier microphone because of the girl actress. I think it'd be best if we do most of the script as a voiceover because of the fact that we have chosen an avant-garde style film. We will be outside, so the weather from now on should be a little dull and cloudy; we will try to avoid shooting in the rain or in too much so the background doesn't differ throughout the film. The next plan of action is coordinating days with Alexa to film.





Comments
Post a Comment